PZO Biolar problem (ENG)

Dział dla początkujących - porady na temat mikroskopów; rodzaje i ceny mikroskopów nowych/używanych i opinie o nich; problemy z obsługą i podstawowe wskazówki;
PZO-Fan

PZO Biolar problem (ENG)

Post autor: PZO-Fan »

Hello

Sorry, but i dont speak polski and can only use google translation so i limited to English.

I got a PZO Biolar in a very good condition (not used much), but I needed to clean out the bad grease.
My problem is the micro - macro focus mechanic. some idiot in the past made a mess of it and put it back wrong (possible missing parts and wrong order), and now i have no idea how to put it together correctly

I need some exploding picture / blueprint or maintenance manual about the micro - macro focus mechanic which shows the correct places of parts in it
IMG_20160318_132814.jpg
IMG_20160318_130950.jpg
IMG_20160319_142753.jpg
IMG_20160319_142938.jpg
Awatar użytkownika
planapo

[Link] PZO Biolar problem (ENG)

Post autor: planapo »

Look here: regulacja-poziomych-luzow-stolika-w-bio ... t48370.htm

It is not excactly what you need but might be helpful.
PZO-Fan

Re: PZO Biolar problem (ENG)

Post autor: PZO-Fan »

It is helpful.
On the link you sent:
7) i zdjąć jego obudowę 6 śrub dookoła - śrub na poziomie pokręteł nie wykręcamy

on the picture there is 2x5 screw. Do you know which 4 of them use a spring screw washer ?
I failed to document that and now i dont remember where they go -_-

Also do you know anyone who have a PZO Biolar maintenance manual?
On the web there is none, i even contacted PZO Warszawa but they only sent a catalog (still useful, but not what i need).

As you can see on the pictures i posted: the 8 pointed star like part is completely flat (all of them are), but that is not the original shape (because like that it has no function). But i dont know what is the original shape. so i cant repair it.
Awatar użytkownika
planapo

Re: PZO Biolar problem (ENG)

Post autor: planapo »

PZO does not exist anymore. PZO Warszawa is a chinese brand now.

I have never seen a PZO manual showing such detailed mechanical views or exploded pictures of gears etc. Just typical manuals saying how to take care of microscope, set the illumination and focus or showing basic and advanced parts.

Im not an user of Biolar so I cant help more. You have to wait for others.
ODPOWIEDZ