medycyna po polsku czy english division

Porady jak się dostać na medycynę, na kierunek lekarski. Wykaz punktów na poszczególnych uczelniach. Materiały do nauki, testy. Wzajemna pomoc w nauce.
Mr_Sandman

Re: medycyna po polsku czy english division

Post autor: Mr_Sandman »

A jak wygląda sprawa z przenosinami z ED na lekarski po polsku? Bywają takie przypadki? Jeśli tak, to wtedy odgórnie w trybie niestacjonarnym?

Z góry dziękuję za odpowiedź.
Pozdrawiam!
Arthur

Re: medycyna po polsku czy english division

Post autor: Arthur »

I am a student in ED. I am half Polish and I read all the posts here. Im gonna reply in English cause my written Polish is terrible.

Most of what you guys said is true, people come here because they didnt get accepted in their countries and not because the level of education is great. The lectures and tests in general are easier then for Polish program.
But you have to remember that after graduating the school has to make us eligible to practice medicine in Poland and all EU countries, UK, Scandinavia and USA. So we have a lot of additional tests like the NBME exams that are made for preparing students for the USMLE (American License exam). The questions are on the level as the license exam for the states and you have to pass this exam for each major subject. I think these tests are much harder than what you have in the Polish program.

So it is true that teachers give us more slack, and the test university makes are generally easier. But dont forget we also have to pass tests made by the US that are much harder!
ODPOWIEDZ